Processing credit cards over the Internet is one of the fastest growing segments of transactions today. This type of transaction or "card-not-present" transaction requires a special type of merchant account. Most credit card companies use special criteria to assess risk and they have a different fee structure because you never physically see the card. There are many benefits to allowing PayProTec to set up your card-not-present account, below are just a few.
- Accept and process credit card payments real time
- Accepts all major credit cards
- Seconds to complete a transaction
- Process credit card transactions from orders received offline
- Issue credits
- Void transactions
- View your list of transactions online
- Download PDF for more information
- #1-Rated online payment gateway and virtual terminal - Use the full-featured Merchant Interface to monitor and control payments through your Website.
- Accept all major credit cards as well as electronic checks, gift cards and Internet auctions.
- Prevent fraud - Identify suspicious transactions with value - added products and built - in fraud tools.
- Industry - leading data security.
- Robust reporting features.
- Real - time or batch transaction processing
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards compliant.
- Meets up to date compliance standard for Visa and MasterCard
- Multiple payment types accepted: credit cards, debit cards, EBT, check verification, guarantee and check conversion!
- Customer Database with Recurring and Installment Billing allows you to schedule payment processing according to your specific business requirements
- Real time or batch transaction processing
- Client software supports card readers, PIN pads and check readers
Retail PC @ Advantage
- Offers flexibility to accommodate both retail merchant environments and mail order/ telephone order.
- Reduces merchant processing costs by meeting bank card association requirements.
- Reduces overhead and automates recurring transactions.
- Helps reduce incidence of fraud and fraud-related chargeback.